News & Events...Beaver Lodge...Rifle Range...Archery Range...Campground...Alford Lake...Scholarships...Membership...Contact
To make it easier for all concerned, simply click here to download a copy of the camping fees form. You need to use the form when you send in your payments.
To members only!!! The waiting list is short, so if you want a site let Freida know ASAP. Also a reminder that as a member it's only $25 per nite to rent one of the daily sites and that we have two sites available ($5 extra per dog). Members can stay up to two weeks at a time in those daily sites.
You Must Be A Member in order to camp.
For more information on our campsites and availability,
contact Freida Carpenter at 322-2713.
We have approximately 40 seasonal camp sites available. To make a reservation, a non-refundable $100.00 deposit must be remitted to the Camp Site Committee Chairperson within 10 business days of the reservation request date. Winter storage of campers is $100 and to hold a site is $100. Moreover, existing seasonal renters may retain their current site if they reserve the site, with the required deposit, before the end of the current season, which ends Columbus day Weekend. All remaining unallocated seasonal sites shall be allocated on a “first come – first served” basis from an ongoing current member waiting list.
With the rewiring of the entire campground, it was a good time to straighten out the numbering of the sites as well, so here is the updated layout with the new numbers...
Knox County Fish & Game Association
Beaver Lodge Camping Rules
You must be a KCF&G member to use our campground.
If you're not, please click here to take care of that.
1. Children: Parents are responsible for behavior and safety of their children, both at the campground and in the water. A parent/adult must accompany children under age seven (7) to all areas. All children twelve (12) and under must be looked after by parent/adult. Swimming is at your own risk, there is no life guard on duty. Children must be thirteen (13) and older to swim at the beach without a parent/adult. The buddy system must always be used. Children, fifteen (15) and younger, riding bikes MUST wear a helmet and follow the rules of the road, per State of Maine guidelines.
2. Pets: Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash in control by the owner or in an appropriate pen/kennel at all times. Dogs on leashes should never be left alone outside your camper or tent. Please clean up after pets (and depose of properly). Barking dogs are extremely annoying and all pets should not be allowed to disturb other campers. (We understand that dogs are going to bark but please quite them down as quickly as possible. Excessive barking of dog's please report to camping chairperson. Example of excessive barking would be 15 minutes of continuous barking). Pets are not to be washed in the lake. There is a limit of no more than 4 dogs and there is a limit of 2 dogs per person when walking of a dog (s).
Additionally, there is a fee of $5.00 per dog, per camping trip for a daily site. (A camping trip is defined as 1 to 14 days). And Seasonal Campsites will be charged $25.00 per dog for the season.
3. Vehicles: No parking in roads or on shorefronts. Extra vehicles and boat trailer must be parked in the parking lots and not at the campsites. On parking of your vehicles, it has to be on your lot and no more than two. If you have more, they must park up at the Lodge's parking area. Tow behind trailers or ATV's are not allowed on your lot unless being used for work on club property. Only licensed drivers and registered vehicles are allowed on club property. The speed limit is 5 mph!
4. Trees: Do not strip bark or otherwise mutilate trees and shrubbery. (This includes hamming nails into trees). If you see anyone violating this rule, please notify the Caretaker or Camping Chairperson as soon as possible. No trees shall be cut for firewood. No cutting is allowed without permission of the Grounds Chairperson or Camping Chairperson.
5. Campsites: There will only be one camper on a site at any time. You may have 1 extra tent or screen-in on site. Camping is for Members Only. One family per campsite is permitted- (Family is defined as mother, father, children or other living in the same household). Non-members can visit for a period of time not to exceed one week, no more than two non-members per campsite. They must stay in the member's camper or tent and the member must be present at all times. Seasonal members may allow another Knox County Fish and Game paid member (family member only) to use their site when not in use by the primary member. They must notify the Camping Chair person of who has permission to use their seasonal site.
Camping season begins May 1st and ends Columbus Day.
Daily Site: All Daily campsites are first come, first serve. (A camping trip is defined as 1 to 14 days). Daily camping is $25.00 per day and is required in full at check-in. Additional, there is a fee of $5.00 per dog, per camping trip for a daily site. Please contact the Camping Chairperson to make reservations.
Seasonal Camp Sites: We have approximately 38 seasonal camp sites available. Sites may be reserved for the season. (At this time we can only accommodate campers that run on 30 amp power source).
Existing seasonal members may retain their current site, with the required non-refundable (deposit of $100.00), by October 31st. In addition, all remaining, unallocated seasonal sites will go to the next person on the camping “waiting list” if none on waiting list then, this shall be allocated on a "first come - first served" basis. A non-refundable $100.00 deposit must be remitted to the Camping Chairperson within 10 business days of the reservation request date. If requesting a site and no sites are available, the member will be put on the on-going camping waiting list.
All seasonal sites must be paid in full in the amount of $1000.00 no later than May 1st. If payment is not received in full by this date, the seasonal site will be allocated to the next member on campsite waiting list. Further, there is an additional fee of $25.00 per dog, with a limit of no more than four dogs to all seasonal campers.
Please Note: The entire fee is $1000, so holdovers who have already paid their $100 deposit only need to pay the $900 balance.
The Winter storage fee does NOT apply as a credit toward the site rental.
6. Fire pits: Fire pits should be built on top of sand or dirt. The lodge will supply you with 14 cement blocks (for new pit only) and repair blocks as needed. Other types of pits that are allowed are: Stand pits, bricks or firer brick at the campers expense. No barrels or tire rims will be allowed and will be removed from campsite.
7. Storage of Campers: Seasonal Campers have an option to store their camper from November 1st to April 30th. If you choose not to store your camper it must be moved off the grounds by October 31st. All remaining campers will be charged a flat fee of $100.00. This fee is to be paid in full by November 30th. If not paid in full by November 30th you will forfeit your seasonal site. You will need to make arrangements to have your camper removed from the grounds within 7 days if not removed by the 8th day a daily storage fee of $20.00 per day will be charged until removed from property. If necessary, further legal action may be taken.
..........There will be No outside flood lights or fans used at any time.
..........Outside lights are not to be left on 24hrs per day, or when not at your site for the night.
..........One outside refrigerator is allowed, must be fairly new and no bigger then a 4.5 cubic feet.
..........Keep your site picked up and cleaned. Dispose of all debris and garbage properly.
..........Outside storage containers must fit inside your camper, if you can not fit it in your camper then take it home. Your outside screen-in tent should not be used as a storage area.
..........Please respect other campers by keep the noise down so as not to bother other campers.
..........At midnight, all guests will leave, if not staying the night.
..........All parties will be over by midnight.
..........When having a get together, block parties or other social gatherings, please keep the drinking under control so as not to bother other camping members. Please remember that minors are present and it is your responsibility to make sure minors will not have access to alcoholic beverages.
.......... Inappropriate behavior and unruly conduct will not be tolerated! The member or guest(s) will be asked to leave the property. If request not adhere to, the Sheriff's Department will be called for removal. If member removed, they will be suspended from.Knox County Fish & Game property until a discussion by the board has been decided. (This could lead to permanent.dismissal of membership and camping site). Members are responsible for their guest(s). If the member's guest is removed a written warning will be issued with explanations. If dismissed as a member no refunds of any kind will be granted!
DRUG USE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON KNOX COUNTY FISH AND GAME PROPERTY
Offsite Links.............Join us on Facebook..............Sportsman's Alliance of Maine...............National Rifle Association